THE ROLE - WHAT WE NEED
At Yabie we are changing the Payment industry game. Our vision is to help merchants thrive by creating a modern Point-of-Sale (POS) solution that allows them to focus on running their business rather than on the technology around it. We are now looking to strengthen our team with a Sales Manager in Stockholm to be able to grow even faster. Come join us to build the next big thing in Fintech!
As a Sales Manager, we offer you great opportunities to grow your career within sales. In this role you get the opportunity to sell and promote Yabie solutions in the Swedish market, where solving the SMB customers' daily pains are our biggest focus. You will take care of the customers with a mix over phone, digitally and field visits when needed.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS - WHO YOU ARE
- You are used to prospect, map and navigate amongst potential customers in your geographical area.
- Having a high focus on new sales and to always strive for highest possible results.
- A hunger for meeting with small business owners and to understand their daily struggles and to help them by converting their existing solutions into Yabie.
- Striving for maximize the sales process for the specific potential customer; digital, phone or visit.
- Being able to handle cold calls or cold visits, together with acting on incoming customers from our channel partners.
- A big heart for small business. Most of our customers are entrepreneurs. They have small business struggles. They’re individuals, not organizations. Respecting and empathizing with these individuals is a must.
- A competitive mindset. You always want to be the best and you don't like being 2nd best.
- Natural people skills. You love talking to new people, understand their business and their daily.
- Experience from the Point-Of-Sales industry or payments/fintech in general is a big plus.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
Join an inspiring and diverse environment, with skilled and creative colleagues, where you will have a direct impact on how we are disrupting the Point-of-Sales (payments) industry as well as how we continue to shape our young company. With your help, we will keep building our inclusive, friendly culture where we aim for growth by always keeping our merchants in focus while we challenge the industry. If you have the right attitude, Yabie has the possibilities!
We are a fast growing team of 100+ highly motivated people from many corners of the world. We are located all over Sweden, with eyes on internationalization within short. Yabie is very well funded and among its shareholders you will find leading investors like Swedbank, Creades, NFT/Collector Ventures and Brightly Ventures.