THE ROLE - WHAT WE NEED
Sales Support Specialist are responsible for providing support to the sales team and customers during the sales process. They help customers resolve sales-related issues in a timely manner, generally providing real-time support.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Team player
- Understanding of sales process, preferably with customer service experience
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Language skills Swedish & English
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
Join an inspiring and diverse environment, with skilled and creative colleagues, where you will directly impact both how we are disrupting the Point-of-Sales (Payment) industry and how we continue to shape our young company. With your help, we will keep building our inclusive, friendly culture where we aim for growth by always keeping our merchants in focus while we challenge the industry. For the right candidate Yabie offers a lot of possibilities.
We are a fast growing team of 100+ highly motivated people from many corners of the world. We are located all over Sweden, with eyes on internationalization within short. Yabie is very well funded and among its shareholders you will find leading investors like Swedbank, Creades, NFT/Collector Ventures and Brightly Ventures.